Pages

Friday, 24 January 2014

Chinese Photoshop Trolls Work Their Magic

funny chinese photography requests

Request:”Make me hot sh*t on the net, Please!”
Request:”I want to look more dangerous”
Request:”I want to look like the son of powerful politician”
Request:”My friend behind me look a little dull, Can you make him more dramatic?”
Request:”I want to look like a hero with courage!”
Request:”Make me look cooler but don’t use any cheap effects”
Request:” I want look more s*xy”
Request:” This is me celebrating my graduation. Can you make it look more like a celebration?”
Request:”This girlfriend. Can you make her little bit more s*xy?”
Request:”This kid walked into the shot. I don’t want any kids in this photo”
Request:”Can you make me look less bored”
Request:”Lose the clothes, more tattoos and I want a knife. Make me look like the kind of person who would take your money and life”
Request:”put me in a scene with beautiful women, please”
Request:”I wanna look more like a hero. Maybe put a lady in there?”
Request:”I wanna look awesome with lots of muscles!”
Request:”Make me sexier, Please!”
Request:”dear artisan, Please make this background more powerful”
Request:”Don’t screw around, Okay? Make me like a gagster or celebrity in this photo”
Request:”Whatever you do, make me the man in this photo”



Chinese Photoshop Trolls Work Their Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment