Pages

Thursday, 20 February 2014

There are two sides to every story Jenny Vs. Spencer

Happy Monday everybody I QUIT I’ve learned a lot these past 2 years And I’M going to miss all of you Except one I’m looking @ You spencer Being your assistant’s been a special hell I put up with your temper And your bad breath Because I wanted to be a broker On Friday I transferred you a call When I heard you call me a HOPA HOPA?? Hot Piece Of Ass Is that really all you thought of Me? Didi you ever wonder Why everybody in the office called the trash… a garbage dispenser? Office Morale is down since you installed the “little office snitch” So you could monitor how we spend our time online So I wondered How does Spencer spend his time online? You gave me the codes after al 4 hrs./week Scottrade 5.3 hrs./week TechCrunch And Drumroll.. 19.7hrs./week Playing FARMVILLE Wow So this HOPA’S moving on Although I don’t have another job Something tells me I’ll be Just fine  Here He Comes Happy Monday everybody! This Weekend the office got a little less hot And a whole lot smarter. We’re sorry ..That it took 2 years to get you to quit. Who is going to run out for lunch now? Or drink smelly fermented tea? Or put their bare feel on the reception desk? Or hit on me+ my brother @ the holiday party? Before throwing up in in the recycle bin Sowwy you were grumpy about my nickname for you… HOPA you didn’t hear the others. “Spray tan” “Tribal-Dolphin Mc ToeRings” “Useless de Jennyrate” If you wanted to be broker you should have told me! I could’ve used a good laugh I stated this company in my dorm room And now we manage over 100 billion dollars in assets And you just quit in the worst job market in 3 generations You did bust me for my Farmville time, though. Growing virtual carrots soothes me. Also I figured out how to use it as a fuzzy cognitive-map predictor of spikes in the German capital market. Look for the writeup on TechCrunch next week! Oh one more thing You remember that Employment Agreement you signed on your first day? The one you just violated in like 15 different ways Our legal counsel would like a world with you about. You remember Theresa? What was it you called her?... “That two bellies layer”? “That lawyer who always looks pregnant”? “The hairy-cankles lawyer”? “That lawyer-lady who look like Johah Hills?” Best of Luck Jenny! You’ll be just fine.

Happy Monday everybody
I QUIT
I’ve learned a lot these past 2 years
And I’M going to miss all of you
Except one
I’m looking @ You spencer
Being your assistant’s been a special hell
I put up with your temper
And your bad breath
Because I wanted to be a broker
On Friday I transferred you a call
When I heard you call me a HOPA
HOPA??
Hot Piece Of Ass
Is that really all you thought of Me?
Didi you ever wonder
Why everybody in the office called the trash…
a garbage dispenser?
Office Morale is down since you installed the “little office snitch”
So you could monitor how we spend our time online
So I wondered
How does Spencer spend his time online?
You gave me the codes after al
4 hrs./week Scottrade
5.3 hrs./week
TechCrunch
And Drumroll..
19.7hrs./week Playing FARMVILLE
Wow
So this HOPA’S moving on
Although I don’t have another job
Something tells me I’ll be Just fine 
Here He Comes
Happy Monday everybody!
This Weekend the office got a little less hot
And a whole lot smarter.
We’re sorry
..That it took 2 years to get you to quit.
Who is going to run out for lunch now?
Or drink smelly fermented tea?
Or put their bare feel on the reception desk?
Or hit on me+ my brother @ the holiday party?
Before throwing up in in the recycle bin
Sowwy you were grumpy about my nickname for you…
HOPA you didn’t hear the others.
“Spray tan”
“Tribal-Dolphin Mc ToeRings”
“Useless de Jennyrate”
If you wanted to be broker you should have told me!
I could’ve used a good laugh
I stated this company in my dorm room
And now we manage over 100 billion dollars in assets
And you just quit in the worst job market in 3 generations
You did bust me for my Farmville time, though.
Growing virtual carrots soothes me.
Also I figured out how to use it as a fuzzy cognitive-map predictor of spikes in the German capital market.
Look for the writeup on TechCrunch next week!
Oh one more thing
You remember that Employment Agreement you signed on your first day?
The one you just violated in like 15 different ways
Our legal counsel would like a world with you about.
You remember Theresa?
What was it you called her?…
“That two bellies layer”?
“That lawyer who always looks pregnant”?
“The hairy-cankles lawyer”?
“That lawyer-lady who look like Johah Hills?”
Best of Luck Jenny!
You’ll be just fine.



There are two sides to every story Jenny Vs. Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment